As part of RubyConfIndia's commitment to encourage students in India to excel in computing and technology, we are offering student scholarships (selected few, based on some criteria, as explained below).
Student Scholarship Conditions
- The student must be studying in a School / College / University in India at the time of the conference (Jan. 2017). They must show proof of being a student, before the conference begins.
- A committee will evaluate the students and short-list the candidates eligible for this scholarship.
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference i.e. 28, 29 Jan. 2017.
- The Student should write a blog post on their experience at RubyConfIndia.
- The selected scholars will give a brief presentation of about 5 minutes during the lightning talks at the conference.
What will the student get as part of the scholarship?
- A free conference pass for the 2 day conference.
- Travel (by III tier rail) cost will be paid after the conference.
- We will take care of your stay from 27th Jan (check in) to 29th Jan. 2017 (check out).
APPLY HERE ->